Dear Maxim,

We would like to create a template of standard config values (including path to
libraries) that could be input into OM DB through

./admin.sh  -i –v …

Will option 1 below work?  Is option 2 correct understanding?

Option 1:

CLI:  ./admin.sh  -i –v -swftools_path=/usr/lib64/ImageMagick-6.7.8 …

Option 2:  using -file option and provide backup.zip with all config values

CLI:  ./admin.sh  -i –v –file backup.zip

In backup.zip, have a filename config.xml with path to libraries.

      <config>

         <id><![CDATA[19]]></id>

         <key><![CDATA[imagemagick_path]]></key>

         <value><![CDATA[/usr/lib64/ImageMagick-6.7.8]]></value>

         <created class="java.util.Date"><![CDATA[1488053898000]]></created>

         <updated class="java.util.Date"><![CDATA[1503378942000]]></updated>

         <comment><![CDATA[Path to ImageMagick tools]]></comment>

         <deleted><![CDATA[false]]></deleted>

      </config>

Option 3 (good to know, but not our use case):  make all tools available in the
PATH in OS and leave all these paths empty in OM.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html