Hello Alvaro,

I have 3.3.2 version of OM and it doesn't work with my Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6. The problems are :
- Sometimes the video disappear
- The whiteboard never appears

It works on other laptops so I don't uderstand why on this one it doesn't work. Did you add something special in firefox or an additional flash plugin than the one required?

Regards.

Maxime