Hi,

When I run the screen sharing file, it says "your security settings have
blocked a self-signed application from running".
My website has valid https from letsencrypt. Why does this happen?
Or, does the self-signed application mean my application is not signed by
Java?
Finally, after I added an exception to the java security list, it starts
recording.

Thanks,

Tom