Is there a way to implement an .htaccess file into the openmeeting "site" and if so where in the hierarchy of the file structure does it need to be placed.  Since my VPS is public facing, it is getting multiple "SPAM" registrations as they are just looking for open ports find them and open the page.  I was wanting to implement a .htaccess file to only allow access from my main CRM page to block all the erroneous connections and registrations.  Is there a way to implement this or does anyone have another trick to resolve this issue?