Hello Amit,

During my search I was unable to find screensharing
1) working in all major browsers: IE11, Edge, Safari, Chrome, FF
(better with mobile versions)
2) having Apache friendly license https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

All "speedy" solutions seems to use ffmpeg (which is GPL)

Would be happy to get some pointers ...