I would not "comment these dependencies", cause compilation of the tests
will fail
Are you getting same result if you are running "mvn clean install"?

According to the logs "openmeetings-util:jar:tests:4.0.3-SNAPSHOT" is
compiled but not installed
Maybe to have some custom Maven option in charge?

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:26 PM, K, Amit (MIND) <ami...@mind-infotech.com>
wrote:

> As per your logs, test dependencies are not being  resolved or not found
> at give URL.
>
>
>
> For now you can comment these dependencies and run maven clean again.
>
>
>
> Just put  the “-rf :openmeetings-db” at the end of your goal so that
> clean process can be resume from where it was failed.
>
>
>
> Later you can make research why above dep. Are not resolved.
>
>
>
> See if it can help.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Shamsundar Bairagi [mailto:sbair...@triarqhealth.com]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:39 PM
> *To:* user@openmeetings.apache.org
> *Subject:* Warning!!!PossibleSpam OM Eclipse build error
>
>
>
> mvn clean install -P allModules
>
>
>
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] Reactor Build Order:
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Util
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings DB
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Core
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Install
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Service
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Webservices
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Web
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Flash
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Screen Sharing applet
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Server
>
> [INFO]
>
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] Building Openmeetings 4.0.3-SNAPSHOT
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:3.0.0:clean (default-clean) @
> openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO] Deleting C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings\target
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce (enforce-maven-version) @
> openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- buildnumber-maven-plugin:1.4:create (default) @
> openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO] ShortRevision tag detected. The value is '7'.
>
> [INFO] Executing: cmd.exe /X /C "git rev-parse --verify --short=7 HEAD"
>
> [INFO] Working directory: C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings
>
> [INFO] Storing buildNumber: 3003c71 at timestamp: 1520938120884
>
> [INFO] Storing buildScmBranch: 4.0.x
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check (default) @ openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO] Added 1 additional default licenses.
>
> [INFO] Enabled default license matchers.
>
> [INFO] Added 1 custom approved licenses.
>
> [INFO] Will parse SCM ignores for exclusions...
>
> [INFO] Parsing exclusions from C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\
> openmeetings\.gitignore
>
> [INFO] Finished adding exclusions from SCM ignore files.
>
> [INFO] 76 implicit excludes (use -debug for more details).
>
> [INFO] Exclude: **/*.mp3
>
> [INFO] 8 resources included (use -debug for more details)
>
> [INFO] Rat check: Summary over all files. Unapproved: 0, unknown: 0,
> generated: 0, approved: 3 licenses.
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- jacoco-maven-plugin:0.7.9:prepare-agent (prepare-agent) @
> openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO] argLine set to -javaagent:C:\\Users\\sham.
> bairagi\\.m2\\repository\\org\\jacoco\\org.jacoco.agent\\0.
> 7.9\\org.jacoco.agent-0.7.9-runtime.jar=destfile=C:\\
> Users\\sham.bairagi\\git\\openmeetings\\..\\target\\
> jacoco.exec,append=true
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
> (process-resource-bundles) @ openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.7:site (generate-site) @
> openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9
>
> [INFO] 14 reports configured for maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:
> index, cim, dependencies, dependency-convergence, dependency-management,
> distribution-management, issue-tracking, license, mailing-list,
> plugin-management, plugins, project-team, scm, summary
>
> [INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:
> maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.20.1
>
> [INFO] 1 report configured for maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.20.1:
> report-only
>
> [INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12
>
> [INFO] 1 report configured for apache-rat-plugin:0.12: rat
>
> [INFO] Relativizing decoration links with respect to localized project
> URL: http://openmeetings.apache.org
>
> [INFO] Rendering site with 
> io.github.devacfr.maven.skins:reflow-maven-skin:jar:1.3.6
> skin.
>
> [INFO] Generating "About" report                ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:index
>
> [INFO] Generating "CI Management" report        ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:cim
>
> [INFO] Generating "Dependencies" report         ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:dependencies
>
> [INFO] Generating "Dependency Convergence" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:dependency-convergence
>
> [INFO] Generating "Dependency Management" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:dependency-management
>
> [INFO] Generating "Distribution Management" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:distribution-management
>
> [INFO] Generating "Issue Management" report     ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:issue-tracking
>
> [INFO] Generating "Licenses" report             ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:license
>
> [INFO] Generating "Mailing Lists" report        ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:mailing-list
>
> [INFO] Generating "Plugin Management" report    ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:plugin-management
>
> [INFO] Generating "Plugins" report              ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:plugins
>
> [INFO] Generating "Team" report                 ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:project-team
>
> [INFO] Generating "Source Code Management" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:scm
>
> [INFO] Generating "Summary" report              ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:summary
>
> [INFO] Generating "Surefire Report" report      ---
> maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.20.1:report-only
>
> [WARNING] Unable to locate Test Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
>
> [INFO] Generating "Rat Report" report           ---
> apache-rat-plugin:0.12:rat
>
> [INFO] Added 1 additional default licenses.
>
> [INFO] Enabled default license matchers.
>
> [INFO] Added 1 custom approved licenses.
>
> [INFO] Will parse SCM ignores for exclusions...
>
> [INFO] Parsing exclusions from C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\
> openmeetings\.gitignore
>
> [INFO] Finished adding exclusions from SCM ignore files.
>
> [INFO] 76 implicit excludes (use -debug for more details).
>
> [INFO] Exclude: **/*.mp3
>
> [INFO] 8 resources included (use -debug for more details)
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.7:attach-descriptor (attach-descriptor) @
> openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO] Attaching 'src\site\site.xml' site descriptor with classifier
> 'site'.
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.5.2:install (default-install) @
> openmeetings-parent ---
>
> [INFO] Installing C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings\pom.xml to
> C:\Users\sham.bairagi\.m2\repository\org\apache\openmeetings\openmeetings-
> parent\4.0.3-SNAPSHOT\openmeetings-parent-4.0.3-SNAPSHOT.pom
>
> [INFO] Installing C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings\target\
> openmeetings-parent-4.0.3-SNAPSHOT-site.xml to C:\Users\sham.bairagi\.m2\
> repository\org\apache\openmeetings\openmeetings-parent\4.0.3-SNAPSHOT\
> openmeetings-parent-4.0.3-SNAPSHOT-site.xml
>
> [INFO]
>
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] Building Openmeetings Util 4.0.3-SNAPSHOT
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:3.0.0:clean (default-clean) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Deleting C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings\openmeetings-
> util\target
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce (enforce-maven-version) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- buildnumber-maven-plugin:1.4:create (default) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check (default) @ openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Added 1 additional default licenses.
>
> [INFO] Enabled default license matchers.
>
> [INFO] Added 1 custom approved licenses.
>
> [INFO] Will parse SCM ignores for exclusions...
>
> [INFO] Finished adding exclusions from SCM ignore files.
>
> [INFO] 61 implicit excludes (use -debug for more details).
>
> [INFO] Exclude: **/*.mp3
>
> [INFO] 38 resources included (use -debug for more details)
>
> [INFO] Rat check: Summary over all files. Unapproved: 0, unknown: 0,
> generated: 0, approved: 36 licenses.
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- jacoco-maven-plugin:0.7.9:prepare-agent (prepare-agent) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] argLine set to -javaagent:C:\\Users\\sham.
> bairagi\\.m2\\repository\\org\\jacoco\\org.jacoco.agent\\0.
> 7.9\\org.jacoco.agent-0.7.9-runtime.jar=destfile=C:\\
> Users\\sham.bairagi\\git\\openmeetings\\openmeetings-
> util\\..\\target\\jacoco.exec,append=true
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
> (process-resource-bundles) @ openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.7:site (generate-site) @ openmeetings-util
> ---
>
> [INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9
>
> [INFO] 14 reports configured for maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:
> index, cim, dependencies, dependency-convergence, dependency-management,
> distribution-management, issue-tracking, license, mailing-list,
> plugin-management, plugins, project-team, scm, summary
>
> [INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:
> maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.20.1
>
> [INFO] 1 report configured for maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.20.1:
> report-only
>
> [INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12
>
> [INFO] 1 report configured for apache-rat-plugin:0.12: rat
>
> [INFO] Relativizing decoration links with respect to localized project
> URL: http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-util
>
> [INFO] Rendering site with 
> io.github.devacfr.maven.skins:reflow-maven-skin:jar:1.3.6
> skin.
>
> [INFO] Generating "About" report                ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:index
>
> [INFO] Generating "CI Management" report        ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:cim
>
> [INFO] Generating "Dependencies" report         ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:dependencies
>
> [INFO] Generating "Dependency Convergence" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:dependency-convergence
>
> [INFO] Generating "Dependency Management" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:dependency-management
>
> [INFO] Generating "Distribution Management" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:distribution-management
>
> [INFO] Generating "Issue Management" report     ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:issue-tracking
>
> [INFO] Generating "Licenses" report             ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:license
>
> [INFO] Generating "Mailing Lists" report        ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:mailing-list
>
> [INFO] Generating "Plugin Management" report    ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:plugin-management
>
> [INFO] Generating "Plugins" report              ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:plugins
>
> [INFO] Generating "Team" report                 ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:project-team
>
> [INFO] Generating "Source Code Management" report ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:scm
>
> [INFO] Generating "Summary" report              ---
> maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9:summary
>
> [INFO] Generating "Surefire Report" report      ---
> maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.20.1:report-only
>
> [WARNING] Unable to locate Test Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
>
> [INFO] Generating "Rat Report" report           ---
> apache-rat-plugin:0.12:rat
>
> [INFO] Added 1 additional default licenses.
>
> [INFO] Enabled default license matchers.
>
> [INFO] Added 1 custom approved licenses.
>
> [INFO] Will parse SCM ignores for exclusions...
>
> [INFO] Finished adding exclusions from SCM ignore files.
>
> [INFO] 61 implicit excludes (use -debug for more details).
>
> [INFO] Exclude: **/*.mp3
>
> [INFO] 38 resources included (use -debug for more details)
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:3.0.2:resources (default-resources) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
>
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
>
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile (default-compile) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
>
> [INFO] Compiling 26 source files to C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\
> openmeetings\openmeetings-util\target\classes
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:3.0.2:testResources
> (default-testResources) @ openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Not copying test resources
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:testCompile (default-testCompile)
> @ openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Not compiling test sources
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.20.1:test (default-test) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Tests are skipped.
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:3.0.2:jar (default-jar) @ openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Building jar: C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings\openmeetings-
> util\target\openmeetings-util-4.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.7:attach-descriptor (attach-descriptor) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Skipping because packaging 'jar' is not pom.
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:3.0.2:test-jar (default) @ openmeetings-util
> ---
>
> [INFO] Skipping packaging of the test-jar
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.5.2:install (default-install) @
> openmeetings-util ---
>
> [INFO] Installing C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings\openmeetings-
> util\target\openmeetings-util-4.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar to
> C:\Users\sham.bairagi\.m2\repository\org\apache\openmeetings\openmeetings-
> util\4.0.3-SNAPSHOT\openmeetings-util-4.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
> [INFO] Installing 
> C:\Users\sham.bairagi\git\openmeetings\openmeetings-util\pom.xml
> to C:\Users\sham.bairagi\.m2\repository\org\apache\
> openmeetings\openmeetings-util\4.0.3-SNAPSHOT\openmeetings-util-4.0.3-
> SNAPSHOT.pom
>
> [INFO]
>
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] Building Openmeetings DB 4.0.3-SNAPSHOT
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings ....................................... SUCCESS [
> 20.516 s]
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Util .................................. SUCCESS [
> 47.529 s]
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings DB .................................... FAILURE [
> 0.395 s]
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Core .................................. SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Install ............................... SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Service ............................... SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Webservices ........................... SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Web ................................... SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Flash ................................. SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Screen Sharing applet ................. SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] Openmeetings Server ................................ SKIPPED
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [INFO] Total time: 01:11 min
>
> [INFO] Finished at: 2018-03-13T16:19:47+05:30
>
> [INFO] Final Memory: 73M/543M
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project openmeetings-db: Could not
> resolve dependencies for project org.apache.openmeetings:
> openmeetings-db:jar:4.0.3-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-util:jar:tests:4.0.3-SNAPSHOT in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots was cached in the
> local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
> interval of apache-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
>
> [ERROR]
>
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
> -e switch.
>
> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>
> [ERROR]
>
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
>
> [ERROR] [Help 1] 
> *http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
> <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException>*
>
> [ERROR]
>
> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
> command
>
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :openmeetings-db
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> *Shamsundar K. Bairagi*
>
> Software Engineer | TRIARQ Health
>
> *Mobile*: +91.82750.23265
>
> *Office*: +91.253.2344395/96 x 525
>
> www.TRIARQhealth.com <http://www.triarqhealth.com/>
>
>
>
> [image: cid:image001.png@01D34CD7.690A7910]
>
>
>
> [image: cid:image002.png@01D34CD7.690A7910]
> <https://www.facebook.com/TriarqHealth/>  [image: Image result for
> instagram logo] <https://www.instagram.com/triarqhealth/?hl=en>   [image:
> cid:image004.png@01D34CD7.690A7910]
> <https://twitter.com/triarqhealth?lang=en>   [image: Image result for
> linkedin logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/9246337/>   [image:
> youtube_social_icon_red]
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvgSm3gg1wY9hxjm2ZdMhQ/featured>
>
>
>
> *This e-mail message and any documents attached to it are confidential and
> may contain information that is protected from disclosure by various
> federal and state laws, including the HIPAA privacy rule (45 C.F.R., Part
> 164). This information is intended to be used solely by the entity or
> individual to whom this message is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
> copying of this message without the sender's written permission
> is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Accordingly, if you have
> received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
> phone at **1.877.456.3671* <(877)%20456-3671>*, and then delete this
> message.*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> *Shamsundar K. Bairagi*
>
> Software Engineer | TRIARQ Health
>
> *Mobile*: +91.82750.23265
>
> *Office*: +91.253.2344395/96 x 525
>
> www.TRIARQhealth.com <http://www.triarqhealth.com/>
>
>
>
> [image: cid:image001.png@01D34CD7.690A7910]
>
>
>
> [image: cid:image002.png@01D34CD7.690A7910]
> <https://www.facebook.com/TriarqHealth/>  [image: Image result for
> instagram logo] <https://www.instagram.com/triarqhealth/?hl=en>   [image:
> cid:image004.png@01D34CD7.690A7910]
> <https://twitter.com/triarqhealth?lang=en>   [image: Image result for
> linkedin logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/9246337/>   [image:
> youtube_social_icon_red]
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvgSm3gg1wY9hxjm2ZdMhQ/featured>
>
>
>
> *This e-mail message and any documents attached to it are confidential and
> may contain information that is protected from disclosure by various
> federal and state laws, including the HIPAA privacy rule (45 C.F.R., Part
> 164). This information is intended to be used solely by the entity or
> individual to whom this message is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
> copying of this message without the sender's written permission
> is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Accordingly, if you have
> received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
> phone at **1.877.456.3671* <(877)%20456-3671>*, and then delete this
> message.*
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
> may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
> not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
> this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
> this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be
> transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
> attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
> for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted
> by this email. www.motherson.com
>



-- 
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Reply via email to