Hi Maxim.

I reviewed all of your changes and made some additional changes. So please
take a look. There are a few questions I asked, which you'll see. I haven't
yet removed most of the crossed out words (the strikethrough things) in
case others want to review the document before we delete those.

If anyone else would like to comment, please do so. The document is located
at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kV6JSdyKsHSElkanw9ZGvpPlasg1x0NDiz5xUgdYJJs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks. Dan

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Daniel Ascher <aplusad...@aplustutoring.com