Perfect!

One last short question concerning this: Will Audio and Video also be
ported to html5?

This would help to make things like that easier ;-)

Greetings Stefan

Am 05.06.2018 11:59, schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:

> TIP: Actually you can use URL like this
> https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings/hash?swf=settings [2] to set up
> everything _before_ meeting ...
>
> Will create bullet list to organize questions :))
> 1) Flash permission is required for Audio and Video only all other
> components were ported to HTML5
> 2) "Minimize by Admin" might be too powerful feature: i.e. I wouldn't
> like to have my table reorganized by someone else ....
> 3) Yep :) for those who have their headset unplugged we have SIP
> integration (unfortunately not very stable :(( )
> 4) We are always looking for improved translations :) German one is
> being translated by the community, please send updated XML if you see
> how this can be improved :)
>
> On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Stefan Kühl <ste...@quatrekuehl.eu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Maxim, ok, to get the point -> it is only the "micro on" where they need
>> to confirm by entering the room a second time? minimize: Great Idea! Is it
>> possible that the moderator pushes the key (or an additional command) to
>> minimize all windows from all the participants and put them in the (let us
>> say) lower left corner under the list of participants? To get you in line:
>> Yesterday i've got one participants who call me by the phone, because he
>> cannot hear anyone! After all we find out that he forgotten to plug in his
>> headset ;-) You know what I mean. By the way -> if you need help in
>> translation (german) in Openmeetings just give me a yell ;-) Greetz Stefan
>> Am 05.06.2018 11:33, schrieb Maxim Solodovnik: Hello Stefan, "allow flash -
>> choose the audio source - allow flash - save setup " Is only required once,
>> can be improved in 5.0 .... According to minimize by default I guess this
>> can be solved by adding additional Hot key [1 [1]] (minimize all) which will
>> minimize and re-arrange all
windows Current "re-arrange" hot key can restore minimized windows .... WDYT?
[1] http://openmeetings.apache.org/HotKeys.html [1] On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 4:25
PM, Stefan Kühl <ste...@quatrekuehl.eu> wrote: Hi @all, yesterday i've got the
first meeting with up to 10 people and collect some kind of feedback. As I
figured out, the biggest challenge was the flash-setup for the audio. Everytime
a user enter the room he has to fullfil the complete setup order (allow flash -
choose the audio source - allow flash - save setup and go back to room - and
again choose micro and allow flash). This seems weird for those who are not
familiar with IT or computers so far. Is this the only way? Additional task
would be the size of the video pods (also shown in audio only). Is ist possible
to resize and minimize them by default? Some of the participants are still
using small displays with lower resolution (19" <- sorry, not up to me). So, if
there are two ore three video pods shown up, there nothing
more to see. Maybe a solution in mind? Thanks Stefan!

Links:
------
[1] http://openmeetings.apache.org/HotKeys.html
[2] https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings/hash?swf=settings