Hi Maxim,
I logged in on demo server by using google option. Now as I create one meeting
and invite attendees through calendar view then it is sending invitation having
different time.
Suppose I created meeting for 07:00-07:30PM 13-June-2018 the is sending as:
"New OpenMeetings conference: New Event-1 14/6/18 9:30 PM - 14/6/18 10:00 PM"

Now I thought it was due to some timezone issue. So I tried to update my
profile but there it is asking for the password every time when I updating
anything in profile. As I mentioned above I join though google, so is it
correct to ask password event If I joined using google.
 Although I tried to pass my google password but it is showing "wrong password"
toast every time.
Demo Server : https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings/#profile/edit

Can you please assist here.

Best Regards,
Amit

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com