Hello Alex!

Please check openmeetings1.log file to determine the error.
Also please explain what does this mean - letsencrypt?

Thanks,
Vasiliy

10.07.2018 8:01, Alex Nyamweya пишет:
Could you go over it in more detail? What do you mean by last folder? The full path to openmeetings is /opt/red5/webapps/openmeetings so would I have an openmeetings and openmeetings1 folder in the webapps directory? That is what I did so far. I also edited the red5-web.properties file in opt/red5/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF and added the line webapp.contextPath=/openmeetings. In the red5-web.properties file in opt/red5/webapps/openmeetings1/WEB-INF, I added the line webapp.contextPath=/openmeetings1. The openmeetings link works but the openmeetings1 doesn't work. I followed them according to this link: https://www.mail-archive.com/user@openmeetings.apache.org/msg06580.html. Also, could I use letsencrypt to enable https for my website?