De: Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Enviado: domingo, 15 de julio de 2018 11:01 p. m.
Para: rodolfo_gonza...@hotmail.com
CC: Openmeetings user-list
Asunto: Re: Room language

Hello,

sorry for the late response, was on vacation

everything works for me as expected :(
can you please provide your detailed steps, so I can try to reproduce your issue

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 01:48 Equinoxe 4
<rodolfo_gonza...@hotmail.com<mailto:rodolfo_gonza...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
BTW, I also tried doing

LANG="en_GB.UTF-8" ./red5.sh

in the machine where it's always in Spanish, and it is still in Spanish. So it
does not depend on that env var.

Regards,
R.