Ludovic these are all good suggestions. Changing the cross icon to rotate
an object is good idea.

And the idea of indicating which tool is selected makes sense if it's not
too much work to implement. Making the background of the selected tool
darker or lighter would work well.

Thanks.

Dan

Thanks! Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
Click here to schedule a phone call with me.
<https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/aplusadmin/phone-call>
Sign Up for A+ News and Test Prep Tips!