Hello,

in the evening I spent some time to ttry out the dekstop-sharing under different circumstances.

OS: Windows 10 1809

Browser: Firefox 66.0.3
When I choose the "sharing-icon" I can slect between 3 possibilites.
No matter what I choose: A Software written in Delphi make at the viewer only a black window.

Chrome: 73.0.3683.103
When I choose the "sharing-icon" I can not select between Screen, Window ...
This box is disabled, I can ony choose "Screen". The FPS is disabled too.
Here the Delphi-Software runs perfectly. No black screen.

Result:
Firefox: Black window
Chrome: Works perfect

Have anybody an idea why in Chrome it works, in Firefox not?
(I tested Edge too, but there I get certificate-errors when I start the Sharing. But it's OK, it's a virtual machine
and I have there no https-certificate.)

Best regards,

René