Hello Siovel,

I'm sorry it took so long, finally I was able to find time and perform
step-by step config one more time

My steps (at Ubuntu 16.04 server):
1) apt remove --purge asterisk
2) manually delete /etc/asterisk /usr/src/asterisk /var/spool/asterisk
3) perform all steps from official guide
https://openmeetings.apache.org/voip-sip-integration.html
4) run asterisk in debug mode: `reset && sudo asterisk -vvvvvvvv`
No MySql related errors