We got a new VPS stood up Ubuntu 18.04 and was configuring for more testing on OM5. Configured everything with the apache frontend just as OM4. Went to the page redirection works fine bring up the install?3 (reloaded a few times to see if it was something in the browser) but the page is blank.  The logo shows and Heading shows, but the rest of the page is blank.  If I go around the rediection by going directly to the port it comes up fine.

Am I missing a step on this one that is different from frontending OM4?