Hi there Tajuddin (and everyone else),

Would you be kind enough to go through step by step the process you went
through to solve your problem.

I have gone through all the installation processes of installing everything
on an AWS EC2 instance (with Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS). At first glance
everything seemed to be working fine until I realized that when 2 users
were logged on in a room, they could see their own camera but could not see
the other participants screen (this applies to audio also).

At first I thought this might be down to how I installed everything but
having read most (if not all the treads), I came across the following query
which suggests a Turn Server is required... (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2066&#010 ) According to
the Kurento documentation (
https://doc-kurento.readthedocs.io/en/6.10.0/user/installation.html   )    If
Kurento Media Server, its Application Server, or any of the clients are
located behind a NAT
<https://doc-kurento.readthedocs.io/en/6.10.0/glossary.html#term-nat>, you
need to use a STUN
<https://doc-kurento.readthedocs.io/en/6.10.0/glossary.html#term-stun> or a
TURN <https://doc-kurento.readthedocs.io/en/6.10.0/glossary.html#term-turn>
server
in order to achieve NAT traversal
<https://doc-kurento.readthedocs.io/en/6.10.0/glossary.html#term-nat-traversal>
.  I tried the suggest TURN settings using NUMB (after registering a user
name and password), but with no joy, still have the same problem.

Finally on a separate matter I noticed there are 9 versions of Alvaro's
instructions for setting up openmeetings on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS  - versions 1
to 7 make reference to DOCKER.... 8 and 9 don't. Excuse my ignorance but
does that mean it is no longer require. All versions contain the same date
(25-3-2019).

Any help would be appreciate.

All the best.

Denis