Hello Xavier,

I had the same problems. I copy the line I posted a few months ago.

Edit the mysql-persistence.xml. You find it: /opt/open500/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF

Actual I used this modified line.

Url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/openmeetings?autoReconnect=true*&useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=Europe/Berlin*&useUnicode=true&createDatabaseIfNotExist=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&connectionCollation=utf8_general_ci&cachePrepStmts=true&cacheCallableStatements=true&cacheServerConfiguration=true&useLocalSessionState=true&elideSetAutoCommits=true&alwaysSendSetIsolation=false&enableQueryTimeouts=false&prepStmtCacheSize=3000&prepStmtCacheSqlLimit=1000&useSSL=false&nullNamePatternMatchesAll=truDOBe

I hope it will works.

Best regards,

René