The default hotkeys are:

video.arrange.keycode Shift+F8 A hot key code for arrange video windows
functionality 2.0.x
mute.others.keycode Shift+F12 A hot key code for the 'mute others'
functionality 2.0.x
mute.keycode Shift+F7 A hot key code for the 'mute/unmute audio'
functionality 2.0.x

start.quickpoll.keycode Ctrl+Alt+Q A hot key code to start quick poll 4.0.10

   -

<https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/site/openmeetings-server/GeneralConfiguration.html#_toc_list_of_general_configuration_options>

Full list available here:
https://openmeetings.apache.org/GeneralConfiguration.html