Hello Juan,

great - thank you very much. After your good description I found it immediately.
(Puh, one more file to copy manually after an update.)

Best regards,

René

Am 12.09.2019 um 11:50 schrieb Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona:
Hi René

You can change that values in file

webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/RoomPanel.html

You must look for <div id="sharer"....

Inside that div you can change that values. On my instalation there are the lines 106 and 110 to change width-height.

To select other FPS, simply change selected to other value some lines below.

You'll must restart your openmeetings after the changes.

Regards.