Hello Maxim and Daniel,

I think it's better to show "Average time" and "Jitter"(only first value
'8.222ms') values. Because if we want to understand the impact of jitter on
video streaming then we should know the average time of packet transmitting
and deviation of this time.
For a fast network, even a 50% jitter is not important. But if the network
is not very fast it can already interfere with the video stream.