Hello,

Two questions about enabling https properly so the browsers don't block the site:

1) I wonder if you have a guide for enabling https on the Debian Buster 10 with OpenMeetings 4.0.10 using the red5-2 tomcat server?

There isn't a keystore file in this version like there is for the tomcat3 version of OM 5.0.0 M3, which I got working. There is file called /opt/red54010/conf/keystore.jmx, but it won't take PKCS credentials like tomcat3 will.

We have a valid lets encrypt cert for the domain and just want to convert it and import it, but where exactly and how?

2) The https guide for 5.0.0 M3 really helped. Thank you. We have https working on the Ubuntu 18.04 OM 5.0.0 M3 working ok - but only for 1 domain.

Can this setup be modified so that instead of /opt/open503/conf/keystore inwhich the credentials can be stored (only one can have an alias of openmeetings, it appears, so only 1 domain will be secured) can we create a  /opt/open503/conf/keystore directory into which we can add a domain1 directory, and a domain2 directory into which respective keystores can be imported if we mant to run openmeetings for more than 1 domain securely on the same server?

Thank you for your help, and for a great project!

Ed