On 25/03/2020 4:06 pm, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Hello Carl,

What is your language/country in OM ?

The default timezone is Australia/Melbourne
Not sure where the rest is set or visible? Looking through the Administration - Configuration screen

The language in the send invitation panel is English

It only seems to happen if I set a time for from and to, using the chooser. If I choose "endless", it doesn't give the error.

Is the issue reproducible for you at our demo server
https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next ?

I get an Internal error, but also the selection box looks different. The one I see on my installation (5.0.0 M3) has two selection boxes for each of from and to, with the date, and the time.

Can we post images here?