Hello,

I try to update my M4-Version (December) to the newest one.
But after login I run in an internal error - an "unexpected" one.

/ERROR 03-30 15:15:39.684 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:170 [nio-5443-exec-2] - Unexpected error occurred// //org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: No enum constant org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity.user.User.Right.Soap/

Is there a difference between the december-version and the newest one I forgot to implement?
Maybe a new JAVA-Version necessary or something else I dont know?

With best regards,

René