Von: Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. April 2020 13:51
An: Openmeetings user-list <user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Openmeetings Docker behind reverse proxy

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51721771/apache-openmeetings-4-0-4-csrf-attack-when-using-apache2-as-proxypass

+ search in this ML :)))

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 at 18:19, Arndt, Wolfgang <ar...@lernenfoerdern.de> wrote:

Hi,

my Openmeetings docker is working now. So i took the next step:

I use the nginx-letsencrypt ssl proxy
(https://hub.docker.com/r/jrcs/letsencrypt-nginx-proxy-companion/) to
auto-generate certs. This is working with other containers.

As in the grafana expample from the page above , i start the OM-Docker
container with an additional -e "VIRTUAL_PORT=5080"

Now i can connect via the proxy to my OM container, the login page opens but i
cannot login.

INFO  04-02 10:59:37.346 o.a.w.p.h.CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener:779
[nio-5080-exec-6] - Possible CSRF attack, request URL:
http://om.xxxxx.de/openmeetings/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.SignInPage,
 Origin: https://om.xxxxx.de, action: aborted with error 400 Origin does not
correspond to request

Wolfgang