Hi,

 finally our OM server is working with https behind the firewall and
NAT, ldap ist working too and we were able to succefully establish a
stable conference between two linux boxes running firefox with
audio/video (yey!).

om is really amazing work, thanks to everyone, who contributed!

Unfortunately we get varying success regarding audio/video with other
OS/browser combinations: On OSX it seems to work with firefox but with
Safari audio/video works locally, but the remote linux user is
invisible/inaudible for the OSX user. With other OSX users and on a
Windows/Firefox <-> Linux/Firefox combination, video and audio of the
other side isn't working on both machines, etc...

Is this a known issue? I searched the ML archives and the Web and
couldn't find relevant information. Are there any recommendations how
to troubleshoot the problems?

It seems quite inconsistent and I don't know yet whether it's a setup
problem on the user's/administrator's side. All participants of two
part conferences state that they see their own audio/video and see the
empty video frame of the other participant whitout hearing anything
although seeing the green button of the other participant flash.

We are using 5.0.0-M3, Revision b739f87

--
Orm