Hello Orm,

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 03:20, Orm Finnendahl <
orm.finnend...@selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I made a draft of a LDAP config howto and uploaded it here for
> review:
>
> https://selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de/howtos/OM-ldap-howto.html
>
> I hope it's not too verbose, but since I had problems figuring out the
> ldap config in OM from the docs found online I tried to write up
> something in a way that even somebody like me with little ldap
> experience and knowledge would've understood without having to ask
> this mailing list and spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.
>
> I already forked the OM github repo and can issue a pull request, but
> I'm unsure about the preferred format of the document (XML, MD,
> pdf?). Please let me know what you'd prefer. The original is in org
> format but I can provide any format.

I love PRs :)))
The current version is here
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-server/src/site/xdoc/LdapAndADS.xml
Please create LdapAndADS.md in
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/tree/master/openmeetings-server/src/site/markdown
Fill free to re-use any part of original instructions :)
We can discuss contents during PR review :))

> As I read about the manual draft for OM 5 on this mailing list, feel
> free to incorporate this in case it isn't already present or needs
> improvement. I'd be willing to do it myself if you find it useful and
> someone provides access for me to the current state.

User Manual is here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/OpenMeetings+5+Manual
Please tell me you Confluence ID and all grant you with permissions
(not sure how those binary files can be edited :((( )

> --
> Orm

Maxim