On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 at 22:20, Rohrbach, Gerald <g.rohrb...@funkegruppe.de>
wrote:

> Maxim,
>

> what all needs to be done for the SIP stuff?

The only thing required: is to implement it
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2239

> I would spend some time in this, as we have some use cases for it.
>
> So at least I can setup an asterisks for testing purpose.
>
> Do you see a realistic chance to get this working in the next weeks?

So far I have lots of day-time job and no idea how to implement this
I doubt it is weeks :(
Audio/Video transfer part need to be totally re-implemented

> I read on the older version it was working, so maybe there is not too much
> to do.
>
> I´m not asterisk expert, but at least I have used it in some areas.

Asterisk integration will work (rooms, users etc.)
Multimedia server has been changed, so I doubt it will be fast and easy

> Gerald

Maxim