Hello Maxim,

no reconnection. All the time the connection was wonderful stable.

Best regards,

René

Am 17.04.2020 um 11:24 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Great news :)

Did you have re-connections?
Was it disturbing?

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 14:06, R. Scholz <rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de <mailto:rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de>> wrote:

    Hello,

    thank you very much to Ed and BBS for the great discussion
    yesterday evening at the "Kurento-test".
    And a great "Thank you" at Maxim: Your demo-server works very good.
    The Audio is very clear all the time (only 1 "stutter", no broken
    connection), the video too.

    For me as result: With 3 video/audio-connections on Maxims
    demo-server it works great.

    Best regards,

    René