Hello,

today I tried a webinar with 8 members - with me as moderator/presenter.

After a few minutes the viewers not see me. Behind the chat-Tab are the red error-messages "Multimedia inaccessible".
But: at two viewers all is OK: They se my video and hear my voice.

I started my script to restart KMS, coturn and tomcat. The 2 viewers see and hear me further, the other had no video, no audio
and, behind the chat-tab "Multimedia inaccessible".

I tried to restart separately KMS and coturn, cause it is fast to restart this. (Tomcat neeeds after a reboot 15 minutes to come up, with a restart it needs 30 seconds.)

"Multimedia inaccessible".

I canceled my webinar after 15 minutes and many restarts of the services.

My system:
Internet: 1GBit sym.

OM 5.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT
Revision 96d9435