This probably doesn't work with M4.

I did all the installations as describe for M4
- Installation OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.pdf
- Installation SSL certificates and Coturn for OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4.pdf
and edited openmeetings.service accordingly, but as soon as I change port
5443 -> 443 in server.xml system crashes

When I browse https://mydomain:443

[image: grafik.png]
Just changing back server.xml 443 -> 5443 solves the problem, so
https://mydomain:5443 can be accessed.