Browser support seems to be pretty good according to mozilla's link. Only
apple devices needs to be tested.
Tested it with these changes on my android phone:
https://github.com/CkNoSFeRaTU/openmeetings/commit/490f51400e44295b00815fd70f30a065a2705638

And it appears to be working just fine. Though my phone have first (0)
camera as front camera already. But it behave correctly if I change "user"
to "environment" or vice-versa.