Shall we disable sharing screen from Android/Mobile browser for the time
being?

Sharing your screen does more make sense in a Desktop Environments too. On
a Mobile/Tablet you are not likely to navigate to other apps. Cause in fact
if you put the browser with OpenMeetings into the background, the browser
will disconnect your conference session.

It even currently turns off your screen if you do nothing for a while.
Which can disconnect your session. Which is a problem on its own to prevent
the tablet/mobile to go into sleep mode:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2365

But sharing screen on mobile: I just see little use of it.

You essentially can't navigate away from the current Tab/Application.
Otherwise the browser will stop your audio/video. And if you navigate away
for 30sec++ it will essentially not be able to recover the session. So you
will have to completely refresh the browser tab that runs OpenMeetings.

So I just don't think Sharing screen from Android/iOS will make much sense
in near future.
And as such, recording neither.

Cheers
Seb