Von: Peter-Otto Weber <cyber...@hotmail.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Juni 2020 07:59
An: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Betreff: AW: New installation tutorial OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on Ubuntu 20.04 lts

Hello Alvaro,

thx a lot for doing so much work for he community.

Today i want to test again upgrade form 5.0.0.-M3 to M5 – latest Snapshot.

Currently i am restoring the VM into my lab.

I was nearly able to do the upgrade but after the last step the server had
problems to hold „sessions“.

Every time i made a connect there were connection lost problems.

Is there anything changed internaly between M3 to M5 that might explain this?

Maybe not in OM but coturn?

Should i better do a new installation oft he system?

Best wishes

POW