Hello Maxim,

great! It works perfectly.

Best regards and many thanks, that will be very helpful for me,

René

Am 16.06.2020 um 10:53 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Hello Rene,

as you can see from commit message
Room name was added as non-unique
So you can have multiple rooms with same tag

The URL will be https://webinar.domain.de:5443/openmeetings/#room/ReneRoom1
the first non-deleted room with a given tag will be opened :)