Hi Maxim,

How is the connection between openmeetings-server and openmeeings-web ?
(I started a apache-openmeetings-5.0.0-M4  which came from "mvn install
openmeetings-server”  for SOAP/REST api)
My goal is entering the room via SOAP/REST api , had succeed,  then within the
room when try to click camera for video it prompted media server service is
unaccessible.
So I realized it might because of the openmeeings-web was off.  So I tried to
start the web, but can’t , because  5080 was already in used by the SOAP.
How can I make people enter the room via restapi while having web started?
Should I change the web port?   Could you instruct me on that ?
Thanks.
Best regards,
Tong Zhirong