Are we talking about favicon or logo?
The favicon is shown in the attachment.

Am 28.10.2020 17:44, schrieb Ali Alhaidary:

Thank you, did hat as well along with logo.svg, but, still there :-(

On 10/28/20 7:33 PM, Denis Noctor wrote: I think you're looking for this... If you want to set up your logo in Openmeetings header you can do the following:
* create your logo image as PNG 40px height
* replace /opt/om/webapps/openmeetings/css/images/logo.png with your logo file

https://openmeetings.apache.org/WebappNamePath.html Sent from my iPhone