Thanks all. I won't change my advice for now. I'll just tell the apple
users to use a different browser. I had a student the other day that used
her computer with Chrome and she logged in separately to use her iPad to
draw on the whiteboard. I think she was using Chrome on the iPad as well,
but I can't remember. It worked very well. It shouldn't matter which
browser someone is using on their iPad if they are just using it to draw,
correct?

Dan