1. stop om service

2. delete the contents of openmeetings.log

3. start om service

4. check openmeetings.log

On 12/27/20 2:17 PM, GuruCoool Learnings wrote:
Since I am now not able to access the localhost url so please help which file I can update smtp records in?

Regards
Jitendra

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 at 14:33, GuruCoool Learnings <i...@gurucoool.com <mailto:i...@gurucoool.com>> wrote:

    These are a few last lines-

    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.300 o.a.o.w.a.WebSession:223
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - checkHashes, secure: 'null', invitation:
    'ff51cfbd-4797-4f30-9d60-3f78955f00b4'
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.338 o.a.o.w.a.WebSession:225
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - checkHashes, has soap in session ? 'false'
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.420 o.a.o.w.a.ClientManager:352
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - Cluster:: The only server found
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.492 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:40
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - Level ADMIN :: [DENIED]
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.498 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:40
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - Level GROUP_ADMIN :: [DENIED]
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.519 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:40
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - Level ADMIN :: [DENIED]
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.525 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:40
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - Level ADMIN :: [DENIED]
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:14.566 o.a.o.w.c.OmWebSocketPanel:74
    [nio-5443-exec-3] - pingTimer is attached
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.703 o.a.o.d.d.l.ConferenceLogDao:52
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - [add]:
    org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity.log.ConferenceLog@7a836ea7
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.718 o.a.o.w.a.ClientManager:126
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - Adding online client:
    2b627591-eeb1-4c49-8b8c-c5a6528634af, room: null
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.728 o.a.o.w.c.MainPanel:160 [nio-5443-exec-1]
    - WebSocketBehavior::onConnect [uid:
    2b627591-eeb1-4c49-8b8c-c5a6528634af, session:
    F307B900D3DFADE9$DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.752
    o.a.o.d.d.l.ConferenceLogDao:52 [nio-5443-exec-1] - [add]:
    org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity.log.ConferenceLog@5cb63b3c
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.757 o.a.o.w.a.ClientManager:257
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - Adding online room client:
    2b627591-eeb1-4c49-8b8c-c5a6528634af, room: 11
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.764 o.a.o.w.a.ClientManager:275
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - Cluster:: room 11 was not found for server
    'server-1', adding ...
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.765 o.a.o.w.a.ClientManager:448
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - Cluster:: room 11 is added to server, whole
    list [11]
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.766 o.a.o.w.a.ClientManager:114
    [erver-1.event-1] - Cluster:: Server was updated server-1 ->
    ServerInfo[rooms: [11]]
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.770 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:40
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - Level ADMIN :: [DENIED]
     INFO 12-27 03:07:18.771 o.a.o.w.r.RoomPanel:395 [nio-5443-exec-1]
    - Setting rights for client:: [AUDIO, VIDEO] -> false
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.783 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:40
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - Level ADMIN :: [DENIED]
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.789 o.a.o.d.d.r.PollDao:87 [nio-5443-exec-1]
    -  :: getPoll :: 11
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.799 o.a.o.d.d.r.PollDao:98 [nio-5443-exec-1]
    -  :: getArchived :: 11
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.829 o.a.o.d.d.f.FileItemDao:55
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - getByOwner() started
    DEBUG 12-27 03:07:18.832 o.a.o.d.d.f.FileItemDao:50
    [nio-5443-exec-1] - getByRoom roomId :: 11
     WARN 12-27 03:07:23.779 o.a.o.w.a.TimerService:69 [Thread-2609] -
    Moderator room check 11
     WARN 12-27 03:07:23.783 o.a.o.w.r.RoomPanel:588 [Thread-2611] -
    !! moderatorInRoom: false

    Jitendra

    On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 at 14:31, GuruCoool Learnings