Sorry, could not reproduce it, it is working as expected here on many clients...

Ali

On 12/29/20 5:31 PM, GuruCoool Learnings wrote:
Same again.

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 at 19:01, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

https://rooms.the5stars.org:5443/openmeetings/hash?invitation=73e4a1f0-9a20-4a34-b6c5-9b17766fb06e&language=1

    On 12/29/20 4:29 PM, GuruCoool Learnings wrote:
    Same.

    On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 at 18:58, Ali Alhaidary
    <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org
    <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

        Very much correct, try the other one ...

        Ali