Hello All,

We have public holidays here in Russia, so please expect some delays in
answers :)

>> Hi @Max, can this option be moved to settings of the room moderator?

This is a system global setting, why should the group moderator be able to
change it?
What if the moderator of one group will turn it ON while moderator of
another group will turn it OFF ...

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 at 22:10, Robert Savickas <robsavic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Kaffeesurrogat,
>
> That's perfect, thank you!
>
> And happy new year 2021 to all the wonderful team of developers and users
> on this forum.  Hope it is a healthy, more joyful, and successful year for
> you all.
>
> Robert.
>

> On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 5:06 AM kaffeesurrogat <kaffeesurro...@posteo.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> login in as Admin -> Configuration
>>
>> search for
>>
>> auto.open.sharing

I totally forgot about this option :)

>> set it to true .....
>>
>> this should do it ....
>>

>> BTW. Happy new year to all of you .....
>>

>> Have fun,
>>
>> kaffeesurrogat
>>

>> On 02/01/2021 09:04, Robert Savickas wrote:
>> > Dear Maxim,
>> >
>> > If we are having a meeting and one of the users decides to share his
>> > screen, other users can not see the screen, unless they click on the
>> > small screen-share symbol in the top right corner.
>> >
>> > I think I saw this question already asked; however, I could not find
>> > it among OM-related emails: is it possible to have the shared screen
>> > pop up automatically on every one's OM session when one user shares
>> > his screen?
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> > Robert.

Maxim