Hej Mark,

i've tried to solve this problem once upon a time, but switched back to
my old config. I had the impression, that my config did not work out too
well.

Have a look for the subject:

"Behind a companies firewall, changing ports and udp packages to tcp ?"

on https://openmeetings.markmail.org/

I wrote a summary. I would be glad if this helps ... ;-)

Have fun,

kaffeesurrogat