Anybody please :)Need to document this.     On Friday, March 19, 2021,
05:19:34 PM PDT, Sangeeta Verma <soadevelop...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi All,1. I lost my admin password after installation . I can't go with email
reset as I have not configured my email server.I know i can install all over
again so my question is what encryption is used to         update password in
om_user? I tried MD5 obviously thats not the case. What encryption can I use
2. Also if I have to re-install again after first try, all I need to do is to
delete the database right? or is there anything else OM is       maintaining
within the app server environment?
We definitely want docker LB. I will be creating a ticket on that.
Thank you,Regards,Sangeeta