May be two week ago ...

Ali

On 3/25/21 7:59 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
or maybe you can remember the date when this build was created?

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 18:47, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com> wrote:
well

as you can see https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/
there is no build #262 anymore :(
so I can't check what was changed :(

any chance you have this build saved locally?
if so open webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib/openmeetings-util-6.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
with archiver
check /org/apache/openmeetings/util/version.properties
send me `revision=8c63465` :)))