If   you're on a  public  network  you need *Coturn *installed too https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

On 04-Apr-21 11:47 AM, Christoph Zimmermann wrote:
Hi there,

I suppose this is a total newbie question but I wasn't able to find anything when using a search engine or checking the sparse documentation of the project.

Whenever I join a public conference room, I can only see myself in the little video windows, the other participant's windows just show a silhouette with a question mark although video and audio for these other participants is enabled. The same goes for the other participants - they cannot see me. The same goes for the audio - I can see the local green bar but cannot hear other participants.

OM version is 5.1.0 (I also tried 6.0.0) with a H2 DB as a default. The localhost_access and openmeetings log do not contain any hints as to what went wrong here.

Happy to provide more information - just let me know.