You can use https://rooms.the5stars.org:5443/openmeetings/signin

Ali

On 5/1/21 9:24 PM, Jason wrote:
Is the demo site up and working?  I tried with latest iPad 14.5 to verify.  But just spins on login.

Jason

    On Saturday, May 01, 2021 at 11:29 AM, Alvaro <zurca...@gmail.com
    <mailto:zurca...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    ...yes, it works the sound and video.

    Big Sur 11.3 - Safari 14.1

    On Sat, 1 May 2021 18:45:15 +0300
    Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> wrote:

    It works :-)))

    We will keep testing on different models

    Ali

    On 5/1/21 5:21 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
    It seems Safari 14.1 is out :)
    Can someone with Apple device confirm it? :)
    And check audio in OM ....? :))

    from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

    On Tue, Apr 6, 2021, 11:46 Ali Alhaidary
    <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org
    <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

    May be one should take a look at the html5 code of some other
    applications (such as BBB) and see how they sorted it out ?

    Ali