Hi,

we were running an OM5 instance, without major problems. After a recent move to OM6.0.0 (we did a db export/import), we got into trouble: Testing with a limited number of users was fine, everything appeared to be working. With 20+ users we saw an odd behaviour, around 15 people entered a room, things seemed normal for them, another 15 tried to enter and ended in zombie rooms. Some saw each other (2 or 3), others were on their own. The initial 15 could not see them in the users list of the room. Everyone shared the chat window though.
We are aware of some limitations, only the moderator is sending A/V.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Hendrik