Il 24/06/21 15:30, Maxim Solodovnik ha scritto:

> from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

Many thanks and no problem

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2021, 19:43 Mario Vittorio Guenzi <jcl...@tiscali.it
> <mailto:jcl...@tiscali.it>> wrote:
>
>     Many thanks Maxim,
>     I had thought about being sincere, but then I also thought that Mario
>     and Francesco may need to talk to two different people at the same time,
>     and then send invitations and anything else, if they have a @local
>     address they can't do it I think.
>

> They can send invitations ....
> Just set up mail server :)

This work properly I have tested in this morning

> Only reminders will not work
>
> You do need valid email addresses to have email related functionality ...
>
> Emails should be unique since users can login with email as identifier ....

My question is is possible that mario send an invitations to
some...@firm1.com at 09.00 AM from sa...@myfirm.com and Francesco send
an invitation at somen...@otherfirm.it at same hour from sa...@myfirm.com?
Don't the two conferences overlap?
If it doesn't happen I have been fixed and happy, and they too :)
And we all thank you very much

--

Mario Vittorio Guenzi
E-mail jcl...@tiscali.it