Thank you for the continued support.So if the user1 is entering room1 at
server 1and user2 is entering room1 at server 2 , shouldn't we see two
connections in admin. -> connections menu, saying one Server Name as server1
and the other as Server 2 ?

Thank you,Sincerely,
Sunny925-918-0527
    On Thursday, July 1, 2021, 12:06:28 AM PDT, Maxim Solodovnik