Hi there Maxim,

I hope this email finds you well.

I’ve been using OM over the last few years as mentioned in previous posts.
Apologies for not commenting on previous updates and upgrades of recent.

I’ve been using OM 5.1.0 for some time now (on an AWS EC2 instance ) and is
running well as expected but now I need to explore the issue of clustering due
to KMS limitations, number of concurrent users etc per room (and instance) as
has been previously documented in previous posts. I’ve been avoiding the issue
as some of the classes I am running are scheduled at different times... but now
I am faced with the issue of a handful of classes that run at the same time.

Is there anyone out there who has successfully got clustering working in an AWS
environment (using Ubuntu 18.04)?

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers. At present
I have my AWS instance set up using Amazon’s Route 53, AWS certificate for
https etc. If someone out there could give suggestions regarding setting up at
least 2 instances using the same domain name, I’d be grateful and I could
experiment from there.

I’ve included Ali in this email (hope you don’t mind... as I’ve been following
your progress and contributions to this forum since this whole pandemic began).

All the best and thanks in advance. Denis.

Sent from my iPhone