@Jason:

Unfortunately there are some issues on the Demo Servers using iOS/Mobile. I
think it has to do with the "social login". But you can't get past the
login on those. So those links above don't work. You would need to set
up your own instance.

But I've been testing the iOS for Safari and iOS for Chrome (on the latest
version of iOS 14.8) with the latest upcoming release (OM 6.2.0). I've set
up a blank test server with v6.2.0 at
https://server-30-2.om-hosting.com/openmeetings/ to test.

Funny enough iOS/Safari and iOS/Chrome now can publish the Mic
successfully. And you can hear it on the receiving side. Which is good.

But there is a new issue that prevents publishing the Video Stream (which
also blocks the Audio stream, except you do audio-only).

I've found some pointers, and created some tickets:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2679
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2678

It seems we are using an Javascript API
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Notification/requestPermission#browser_compatibility
which is not supported on iOS (Neither Safari nor Chrome) but only on
macOS. That might be the root cause (TBD).

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>